Maria Luisa Taylor
Come and paint my world
How lovely are your colours
I can sing to you rainbow
The rainbow of colors
I am sitting on a rainbow
I have this rainbow that no,
One can see
Are the most beautiful I've,
How wonderful you are,
My beautiful rainbow
Fell like dancing under a.
I see a rainbow
Come and paint my world.
Les't the colors warm my life.
Maria Luisa Taylor....
Maria Luisa Taylor's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Come and paint my world by Maria Luisa Taylor )
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall