'Christmas Wish! ! ! ! '
I don't want much of anything for christmas.
I only want one wish and one wish only.
I want my mom here for christmas.
She don't have two stay forever.
Just for a while to talk too.
To laugh with and spend christmas with me.
To tell her what's going on in my life.
So she can help me cause she's the only one who can.
This is the one wish and one thing i want for christmas.
This is my one christmas wish.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Christmas Wish! ! ! ! ' by Dannie Tinney )
- What's the half truth of half world, Aftab Alam
- A Polar Star to Show Your Way, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Walking Is a Way of Life, Frank Avon
- Sirpent, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- And then there were none, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Upstairs Witch, David Lewis Paget
- Breeze of love, SALINI NAIR
- Mt. Eden, Frank Avon
- I am in love with you, ambitious blessing
- Figurines, Mike Acker
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Learn to Live, Roopa Menon
- Not Waving but Drowning, Stevie Smith
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)