'Christmas Wish! ! ! ! '
I don't want much of anything for christmas.
I only want one wish and one wish only.
I want my mom here for christmas.
She don't have two stay forever.
Just for a while to talk too.
To laugh with and spend christmas with me.
To tell her what's going on in my life.
So she can help me cause she's the only one who can.
This is the one wish and one thing i want for christmas.
This is my one christmas wish.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Christmas Wish! ! ! ! ' by Dannie Tinney )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mental Health...., Manny Furious
- A lunch hour in late May...., Manny Furious
- To Readers, if Any, Sandra Feldman
- Our Love Coexistent, Aayush Pandey
- A Feeling, joe foster
- bleery eyes, Bull Hawking
- Undeniably Love, Minerva Montecalvo
- ओझेल, Aayush Pandey
- Sick, joe foster
- If only truth was Simple, Bull Hawking