'Christmas Wish! ! ! ! '
I don't want much of anything for christmas.
I only want one wish and one wish only.
I want my mom here for christmas.
She don't have two stay forever.
Just for a while to talk too.
To laugh with and spend christmas with me.
To tell her what's going on in my life.
So she can help me cause she's the only one who can.
This is the one wish and one thing i want for christmas.
This is my one christmas wish.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Christmas Wish! ! ! ! ' by Dannie Tinney )
- The ones we Love, Leroy Numa
- Unriven, Saiom Shriver
- Mid-City's Nursery Rhyme, James B. Earley
- Mum's Birthday, Raghda Ashraf Soliman
- Limerick-14, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- When My Ship Comes In, Mawunyo Adjei
- With elegant grace she overflowed, Erato
- My Words, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Sealed, Valerie Dohren
- Enamored Love, Lilly Emery
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)