Mary Louise Mann Gabumpa
Christmas To Me
Christmas season, Christmas day
Christmas list of Christmas wish, ey!
Christmas gifts under Christmas tree
Christmas feasts to be shared, it's free!
Christmas is here, Christmas is there
Christmas is celebrated everywhere
Yuletide it brings yonder all
Yuletide it sings in every heart of all.
Christmas I love for all its about
Christmas I yearn that all my love is near
Christmas I hope for all my thoughts to be true
Christmas, may I... that if only I may.
Christmas to me is simply be
Christmas comes, what brings it'll be
Joy and peace among us, as ever be
With love and forgiveness that made us-be.
Mary Louise Mann Gabumpa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christmas To Me by Mary Louise Mann Gabumpa )
- ! Insane Asylum (PH Forum Commentary), Alice Vedral Rivera
- फैमालनि बिदिन्थि, Ronjoy Brahma
- When Whispers Death, Its Cruel Call!, Dr John Celes
- mother, Dr. Ramesh Chandra Mukhopadh ..
- Say You It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Burning, Spiritwind Wood
- Somebody Often Keeps Asking, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The devotee shows his angry to the God!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Love-bonding With a Muhammedan Girl (Bil.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Mera Amanaat Hai Tum, Amitava Sur
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)