Mary Louise Mann Gabumpa
Christmas To Me
Christmas season, Christmas day
Christmas list of Christmas wish, ey!
Christmas gifts under Christmas tree
Christmas feasts to be shared, it's free!
Christmas is here, Christmas is there
Christmas is celebrated everywhere
Yuletide it brings yonder all
Yuletide it sings in every heart of all.
Christmas I love for all its about
Christmas I yearn that all my love is near
Christmas I hope for all my thoughts to be true
Christmas, may I... that if only I may.
Christmas to me is simply be
Christmas comes, what brings it'll be
Joy and peace among us, as ever be
With love and forgiveness that made us-be.
Mary Louise Mann Gabumpa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christmas To Me by Mary Louise Mann Gabumpa )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda