Mary Louise Mann Gabumpa
Mary Louise Mann Gabumpa Poems
- Funny, But Not So Funny Funny am I How at this point of my ...
- Sa Imong Tiilan (In Visayan La... Sa kanindot, sa ...
- Christmas To Me Christmas season, Christmas day Christmas ...
- When I Smile It means nothing, but I endear. It is also ...
- Tears Teardrops fell from my eye As I stood there Watching ...
- Sweet Surrender Just when.. At the thought.. And came ...
- A Poem To me it is a thought A thought that came from the ...
Mary louise Mann Gabumpa loves to read books, even listening to podcasts' talk and preachings.. likes to write down all the thoughts, prayers, and even all things revealed through prayers and all that contemplated during quite time... it started as a diary when was 10 and shifted to a journal-type of writings.. got two sons, Kamiko and Karl.. just hapend to stumble over this site and loving it so much. Poems are like songs at the very core of each person's heart with the rhythms of life and the melody of our response to life. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Funny, But Not So Funny
Funny am I
How at this point of my life
That I'll ever see such as these
That people find it humorous
Of which I don't, at least, not as much
To live a life of folly.
Funny is it
How this world evolve with things
Looking real when everyone knows
That it isn't all there is to it
Wanting 'em with their life at stake
Wishing like nothing in carelessness.
Funny, but not so funny
For people could think as such
Like no one will know of it;
For people could do as such
Like there is no a payback for it;
Funny, but not so funny.