Marlon Irwan Ranti
The end of the year has come....
The last month of the year has come....
The joy of Christmas has come to each of us....
Happiness for the born of Jesus Christ our Savior to the world....
Green and red colour bright up every corner of ou house....
Gifts being bought and prepared to be given....
Christmas songs heard in every places in the world....
Waiting for Christmas day on 25th of December....
Rejoice to the Lord for the day....
Jesus Christ the Savior born away in a manger....
The Three King come to rejoice the King of King....
Give a gift of gold, myrrh and francinsence....
It's Christmas time....
Rejoice to the Lord for the joy....
Merry Christmas to you....
Marlon Irwan Ranti
Marlon Irwan Ranti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christmas Time by Marlon Irwan Ranti )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- A Dance Is A Poem Gesturted Through, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Salvage, appiah japheth
- Sitting In The Park, Paul Gerard Reed
- I wish for peace and not war pieces, Juwon Daniel
- Life is more than anything else, gajanan mishra
- DJ, The Making of A DJ, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Innocent heart, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I'll Be Here, Michael P. McParland
- Kitchen Charade, Nicole C Esbach
- &, Nicole C Esbach