Marlon Irwan Ranti
The end of the year has come....
The last month of the year has come....
The joy of Christmas has come to each of us....
Happiness for the born of Jesus Christ our Savior to the world....
Green and red colour bright up every corner of ou house....
Gifts being bought and prepared to be given....
Christmas songs heard in every places in the world....
Waiting for Christmas day on 25th of December....
Rejoice to the Lord for the day....
Jesus Christ the Savior born away in a manger....
The Three King come to rejoice the King of King....
Give a gift of gold, myrrh and francinsence....
It's Christmas time....
Rejoice to the Lord for the joy....
Merry Christmas to you....
Marlon Irwan Ranti
Marlon Irwan Ranti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christmas Time by Marlon Irwan Ranti )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(22 March 1941 -)
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- It isn't easy!, Lubinda Lubinda
- I Am Third, Perry Biggerstaff
- The Nigeria Political Vampires, Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubu ..
- Alack! Afore! Alack! Afore!, Dexsta Ray
- WAR modern art-form of meaninglessness, George Dee Vuy
- I let myself, Elena Ioannou
- Love Is Hard, Is It Poetry
- Broken Waves, Pintu Mahakul
- PH: Poetry Writing: In Poetry, Brian Johnston
- Moving Out, Adriana Avila