The house was clean and peaceful and I was so grateful. But then Christmas morning arrived and I would be frowning. I would wrap for hours and hours and all they needed was five minutes to unwrap all those gifts. I spent days and days shopping and now I'm gasping for air under there trash. I was sleepy and they thought I was being bitchy. Don't get me wrong I love Christmas but it makes such an enormous mess. My finances or empty but at least I got to go to a party. The food was tasty but I was still snooty. The family was ghostly but I was lovely.
April Humason's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christmas Disaster by April Humason )
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver