Terence G. Craddock
Choose Your Poetic Menu Choice
actually smiled laughed
when a ghost critic voted
my poem 'Simplest Purest
Purposes Of Art' a 1
some cannot realize
beauty in simplicity
inherent in simple thought
to perceive develop ability
to appreciate simple concepts...
thus in pity I swift wrote
a pleasant pure poem about it
'What Flows In Loving Souls'
funny how often
a poem I really like
a critic will not
no need to like
an individual poem
or a specific poet;
lovers of poetry
follow those they likeith
best or lovith best;
if I cooked you a nice steak
with variety veg you do not
either have to like it or eat it...
rather you might leave the meat
choose the veg being a vegetarian?
or prefer some sausage eggs chips
Terence G. Craddock's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Written in May 2014 on the 15.5.2014.
Comments about this poem (Choose Your Poetic Menu Choice by Terence G. Craddock )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Did you read them?
- Portrait of Life (Cinquain), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Anxiety, Aydia Thompson
- Words (Cinquain), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Rocking chair, Emmanuel chibuike
- Riverside (Cinquain), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Demure (Ottava Rima Poem), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Poetry liberated me, Ananta Madhavan
- Giver of The Pen (Ottava Rima Stanza Poem), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Kites Still Fly (Ottava Rima Poem), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Temporal Millenial (Ottava Rima poem), Cynthia BuhainBaello