Terence G. Craddock
Choose Your Poetic Menu Choice
actually smiled laughed
when a ghost critic voted
my poem 'Simplest Purest
Purposes Of Art' a 1
some cannot realize
beauty in simplicity
inherent in simple thought
to perceive develop ability
to appreciate simple concepts...
thus in pity I swift wrote
a pleasant pure poem about it
'What Flows In Loving Souls'
funny how often
a poem I really like
a critic will not
no need to like
an individual poem
or a specific poet;
lovers of poetry
follow those they likeith
best or lovith best;
if I cooked you a nice steak
with variety veg you do not
either have to like it or eat it...
rather you might leave the meat
choose the veg being a vegetarian?
or prefer some sausage eggs chips
Terence G. Craddock's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Written in May 2014 on the 15.5.2014.
Comments about this poem (Choose Your Poetic Menu Choice by Terence G. Craddock )
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster