Chinese New Year (Tiger Year Living Tiger Life)
When a tiger kills a man
it is called ferocity
without any mercy.
When a man kills a tiger
it is called hunting
in which he takes pride and boasting.
For Chinese people, tiger symbolises luck.
Right! the tiger products bring a big buck.
Chinese people think the tiger year will prosper.
But the tigers will have more suffer.
The number of tiger is dwindling,
they are near extinction.
Leave the Tigers alone in the Wood,
so that they can have many tigresses in good mood.
Poet Other Poems
- A Bad Son (1) (Tomb -Sweeping Day)
- A Boozer's Blunder (2) (Drunk-Driving)
- A Boozer's Blunder (3) (Drowned In Shall...
- A Boozer's Blunder(1) (A Powerful Solven...
- A Brassiere Burglar
- A Brassiere Burglar (2)
- A Brassiere Burglar (3)
- A Brassiere Burglar (4)
- A Brassiere Burglar (5)
- A Brassiere Burgler (6)
- A Brassiere Donation Program
- A Broke Boss
- A Bus Driver And The Passengers
- A Bus-driver And A Preacher
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.