Jonathan ROBIN (22 September / London)
Gone weight of words we speak or write
At last will be when heart and eye
Bring hands together, you and I
Rise, fail the challenges we fight.
In fear, or tasting shared delight,
Ends thus the wait which did deny
Life's light, can offer cloudless sky.
LEt's leave behind mind's doubt torn night!
Poet Other Poems
- *Intelligent Design*
- *Rubaiyat of Invention and Innovation - ...
- *Stranger in Strange Crowd*
- *Superlative Story*
- ... and Lethewards have sunk
- ? Litotes ?
- [H]our Glass after Richard Seymour - The...
- [L]ink Weavers
- 101 Of Room 202
- A Beam of Light
- A Cross T[r]ick - Acrostic
- A Cross Trick Act
- A Dog's Life
- A Fire-Sided T.V. Chat By A Farsighted G...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.