I saw her from afar
So I gave her a wide berth.
Yet she still rose above her coils.
Then the music started
The incessant rattling,
And her rhythmic swaying.
That was enough for me,
I decided then and there,
To take the long way around.
She still swayed for a while,
From afar I saw her relax,
And the music died.
Juan Olivarez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cascabel by Juan Olivarez )
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY