Carefree is not A Choice
Our world is not carefree and We are not carefree too Because there are a lot of Things and a lot of problems That make us full of care, We were born like this, we Are like this, and we will be Like this anytime and anywhere, When you are with a lot of Care and with a lot of pains You become like a missing thing, so We are tied to be not carefree And we keep like this till the last moment.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Carefree is not A Choice by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- Holding on to a love, Jamie Fox
- Mixed Up, Ima Ryma
- Unseen water, Pintu Mahakul
- _Erato my Muse of love poetry, Erato
- An Emotional Story I Couldn't Tell, Godspower Oshodin
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi