You were falling,
Falling into a sea of nonexistance.
I remember the feel of your presence,
Dark, cold, lonely.
Skin and bones you were,
I loved the memories,
Of us dancing in Summer.
I now hate the memories,
You have become.
You were my heart,
I was your brain.
The deep brown of your eyes,
they matched mine.
I will not forget them,
I will never forget,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Cancer. by Ariana Richardson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Sound Advice, Edward Kofi Louis
- A WOMAN OF NO FREEDOM FOR CONSCIENCE, alexander opicho
- The Fountain Of Youth, Jim Yerman
- 'Golden-Boy', Edward Kofi Louis
- After The Rain, Ronald Chapman
- अराय सैथो, Bahadur Basumatary
- Having Premarital Sex, Edward Kofi Louis
- Vision of India, Laxman Rao
- Under The Big Oak Tree, Edward Kofi Louis
- As You Came Along, Edward Kofi Louis