You were falling,
Falling into a sea of nonexistance.
I remember the feel of your presence,
Dark, cold, lonely.
Skin and bones you were,
I loved the memories,
Of us dancing in Summer.
I now hate the memories,
You have become.
You were my heart,
I was your brain.
The deep brown of your eyes,
they matched mine.
I will not forget them,
I will never forget,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Cancer. by Ariana Richardson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 42, Angela Khristin Brown
- Heebie-jeebie, lee fones
- Street Urchin, Babatunde Aremu
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- Street Culture, Angela Khristin Brown
- 1969, Angela Khristin Brown
- Reap & Sow, Angela Khristin Brown
- Save The Girl Child Of India, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Martin Luther King Jr., Angela Khristin Brown
- Marvin Gaye, Angela Khristin Brown