You were falling,
Falling into a sea of nonexistance.
I remember the feel of your presence,
Dark, cold, lonely.
Skin and bones you were,
I loved the memories,
Of us dancing in Summer.
I now hate the memories,
You have become.
You were my heart,
I was your brain.
The deep brown of your eyes,
they matched mine.
I will not forget them,
I will never forget,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Cancer. by Ariana Richardson )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- Rush Hour, Anthony Daniels
- How Dare You, Anthony Daniels
- Rainfall, Anthony Daniels
- Maintaining Excellency, Anthony Daniels
- A Crying Shame, Anthony Daniels
- Crystal Consciousness, Margaret Alice Second
- Invest the present, gajanan mishra
- Free Gaff! !, Damian Murphy
- Blizzards are not snows, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- w0rk ya mAjiK - (Selah (take a moment to.., sEaN nOrTh