`Can I Forget You (for Ruth Ugbang)
When my final page is turned
And sun don't shine no more
When day and night never come to end
And tears no more will I shed
Can I forget you?
Like froths from morning dew
The sunshine of coming noon
The end of every book
Will I think of you?
Efe Benjamin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (`Can I Forget You (for Ruth Ugbang) by Efe Benjamin )
Did you read them?
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak