A heart will freeze tonight
Everything will be out of sight.
Turn another page.
Release the mind,
From zero to the end of time.
Time has raped the mind,
Veins icy cold, trust undermined.
Feel the heart split
Intertwine the guilt.
Tears fall today,
Watching everything they need go away.
Sleep tight, sense the vibe,
calm before the clouds arrive.
Lost again, soul undone
Shadowed from the sun.
Another dream in black and white,
Eyes closed from the light,
Hope fades away
Another world turns gray,
Stunned, a beautiful rose taken away.
Never feeling the warmth of the day.
A heart will freeze tonight,
The rose withers out of sight.
Slowly fades away....
Another cause In the blind,
So cold is life's design.
Jay Aguiniga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (By Design by Jay Aguiniga )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wish I Could Come With You!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Superstitions., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- आंबो सासे राजा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Miss Coal Beauty/ Coal Black Diamond Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE LAST SCENE المشهد الاخير, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Keep Smiling!, Geetha Jayakumar
- THE LAST SCENE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Gone, Kareem Sameh
- Muskurathey Raho!, Geetha Jayakumar
- A Few Stars Tonight, Jesus James Llorico