A heart will freeze tonight
Everything will be out of sight.
Turn another page.
Release the mind,
From zero to the end of time.
Time has raped the mind,
Veins icy cold, trust undermined.
Feel the heart split
Intertwine the guilt.
Tears fall today,
Watching everything they need go away.
Sleep tight, sense the vibe,
calm before the clouds arrive.
Lost again, soul undone
Shadowed from the sun.
Another dream in black and white,
Eyes closed from the light,
Hope fades away
Another world turns gray,
Stunned, a beautiful rose taken away.
Never feeling the warmth of the day.
A heart will freeze tonight,
The rose withers out of sight.
Slowly fades away....
Another cause In the blind,
So cold is life's design.
Jay Aguiniga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (By Design by Jay Aguiniga )
- A.Blok, May's been cruel...- translation.., Lyudmila Purgina
- The Secret of My love, Hanh Chau
- Submission of Poem, Vera Sidhwa
- The Hungry, Randy McClave
- You are not changed, ramesh rai
- The Poet called Light, Light Mark
- Stripes, Mike Acker
- Rocks like Milky Ways, Mikey Bachman
- Opportunities, Peter S. Quinn
- We Should Be Glad, Blu 1 Blu 1 (Rio de Janeiro)
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- A Ballad of Death, Algernon Charles Swinburne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)