A heart will freeze tonight
Everything will be out of sight.
Turn another page.
Release the mind,
From zero to the end of time.
Time has raped the mind,
Veins icy cold, trust undermined.
Feel the heart split
Intertwine the guilt.
Tears fall today,
Watching everything they need go away.
Sleep tight, sense the vibe,
calm before the clouds arrive.
Lost again, soul undone
Shadowed from the sun.
Another dream in black and white,
Eyes closed from the light,
Hope fades away
Another world turns gray,
Stunned, a beautiful rose taken away.
Never feeling the warmth of the day.
A heart will freeze tonight,
The rose withers out of sight.
Slowly fades away....
Another cause In the blind,
So cold is life's design.
Jay Aguiniga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (By Design by Jay Aguiniga )
- Teacher Yaser Nadeem Sari الاستاذ ياسر ن.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Teacher Yaser Nadeem Sari, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- How Are You Hittin' It?, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- The Forsaken Tradition, ALEX OGOH
- The different images in life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- India To Vow, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- A Touch of Fall, Rhonda Trull
- YEN, Gina Borrebach
- Geleefd, geliefd, verzonken, Madrason writer
- That coming Fall, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Lilly Emery