Entranced, flowers flourish
Peacefully on the hillside.
Eyes transfixed, on each blade of grass,
moving in rhythm with the breeze.
Shadows cast its forms into a cross.
Halos encircle the soul,
Entombed, by thought of mind.
In a split second, a blink of an eye
Existence is erased by time.
Silence is of hollow ground,
bound to the grasp of nothing.
Time stops for the deceased minds,
and continues for the rest that pass by.
A Stone chiseled name, the only evidence,
That life in its end is just a buried oblivion.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Buried Oblivion by Jay Aguiniga )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Ramdan, My Repentance, Ahamad Ilyaas Vilayathullah
- She in Desert, Akhtar Jawad
- A bucket of paint, Piyush Dey
- Value be given, gajanan mishra
- Egypt, Tony Adah
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid
- Nothing i can offer, binod bastola
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid
- Africanesse not Darkness, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid