Folded our hands on the chest
Shut-down our eyes from the depth.
Chanting our mouth like a parrot
Is not a way of Buddhism.
Give our things by a heavy hope
Help those poor for a hope of return.
Harm others through even a small way
Is not a practice of Buddhism.
Nihilistic mind on the things of samsara
Real existence mind on the things of samsara
Whirling on the things of immortal
Is not a habit of Buddhism.
Everything is a sense of emptiness
Existence on the way of interdepending
Anything is named by our introspection
Is the truth explained by Buddhism.
None a prophecy on when we die
Foretell the so far, an unpredictable
If tomorrow comes or goes, we lack
No one knows is a real Buddhism.
After our deeds that we did
We transform to another lust-body
We whirl through this way ever
Is the wisdom of great Buddhism.
Drive our car of bad deeds
Towards the direction of nirvana
Step forwards the direction of kindness
Is the essence of true Buddhism.
Buddhism is an analysis.
Buddhism is a juxtaposing.
Buddhism is a realistic mind.
Buddhism is a hook, which hook
Us from the deepest ocean of pain….
sambhota wangpo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Buddhism by sambhota wangpo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I PROMISE, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- The Spyders, David Lewis Paget
- Monsoon., David Lessard
- Unprepared, Disrespectful 'and' Undiscip.., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Summer Nights, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- THE PRETTY SEASONS AND THE PRETTY ROCK O.., MOHAMMAD SKATI