Folded our hands on the chest
Shut-down our eyes from the depth.
Chanting our mouth like a parrot
Is not a way of Buddhism.
Give our things by a heavy hope
Help those poor for a hope of return.
Harm others through even a small way
Is not a practice of Buddhism.
Nihilistic mind on the things of samsara
Real existence mind on the things of samsara
Whirling on the things of immortal
Is not a habit of Buddhism.
Everything is a sense of emptiness
Existence on the way of interdepending
Anything is named by our introspection
Is the truth explained by Buddhism.
None a prophecy on when we die
Foretell the so far, an unpredictable
If tomorrow comes or goes, we lack
No one knows is a real Buddhism.
After our deeds that we did
We transform to another lust-body
We whirl through this way ever
Is the wisdom of great Buddhism.
Drive our car of bad deeds
Towards the direction of nirvana
Step forwards the direction of kindness
Is the essence of true Buddhism.
Buddhism is an analysis.
Buddhism is a juxtaposing.
Buddhism is a realistic mind.
Buddhism is a hook, which hook
Us from the deepest ocean of pain….
sambhota wangpo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Buddhism by sambhota wangpo )
- Ocean, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Haiku 'Market', miken newman
- The Fleeting Repeating Bubble Divine, Kaleb Falin
- Faith Is Our Refuge, Tom Zart
- Haiku 'Grace', miken newman
- The Preaching Of The Cross, Tom Zart
- Hanging By A Thread, Dexsta Ray
- Vampire Talk, Bruce Larkin
- Learning, Loving, Working, Teaching & Pp.., Tom Zart
- A Monster's Mom Says Good Night, Bruce Larkin
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)