Is this the point where I will become aware that I can
Stay in your heart, but I am no longer in your life,
If so I will never stop loving you, but I think you
Are telling me to stop showing it?
Please don't lie to me, even if you don't think I'm
Worth the truth
One of the most heart breaking thing
To see is an empty window,
If it's over and you are leaving me you don't have
To give me any reason.
Just a text to say you're ok and bye bye, ,
Doesn't have the same feel as night, night!
Or am I just imagining it
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broken glass, by george albot )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- In deep, hasmukh amathalal
- Truth is supreme, gajanan mishra
- Photograph from September 11, Wislawa Szymborska
- A stain..., GRANT FRASER
- buzz be what?, Mandolyn ...
- The Cat, Novica Tadić
- Singing in the Shower, Joan Goodwin
- Pappou Elia's Poem - A More Literal Tran.., Elia Michael
- Night Sonnet, Novica Tadić
- Asperger's is not a curse - it is just a.., Richard Allen Beevor