Is this the point where I will become aware that I can
Stay in your heart, but I am no longer in your life,
If so I will never stop loving you, but I think you
Are telling me to stop showing it?
Please don't lie to me, even if you don't think I'm
Worth the truth
One of the most heart breaking thing
To see is an empty window,
If it's over and you are leaving me you don't have
To give me any reason.
Just a text to say you're ok and bye bye, ,
Doesn't have the same feel as night, night!
Or am I just imagining it
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broken glass, by george albot )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Eyes, Kyle Schlicher
- Big Ivory!, Denis Martindale
- My Eyes Blue And Clear, Kyle Schlicher
- Tomorrow I, Sadiqullah Khan
- Elegy To A Gypsy Lass, richard harris
- Firewater, Sadiqullah Khan
- Multiplied By Each Mind, Margaret Alice Second
- de reporter, co the skipper
- Knock the Door Down, Sadiqullah Khan
- Trails Of Love, Lilly Emery