Andy Caldwell Poems
- Free Will God gave each free will not every one will accept ...
- Today I Beat Parkinson's I am here up the mountain where ...
- A Fallen Warrior I see the fallen soldier struggle to stand ...
- Kick The Can it's a long road home and we can't go back to ...
- But The Coin Is The Same Love and hate contentment and ...
- Stress to those around me Stress kills Parkinson's it makes...
- Expectations Of Life There is disappointment in life we ...
I was both an artist and an engineer. Several years ago I was diagnosed with Early Onset Parkinson's Disease. PD has taken away most of my ability to work and to make art. Poems are my way of sharing and maybe helping somebody following a similar path.
If you like my poems, more are available on Amazon in ebooks. I would encourage you to read them. Please let me know your thoughts. If ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''The universe remembers every little detail, it will always know we were, we are, we will be. Nothing is lost.''Conservation of Information.
''Great minds are often irrational in fore thought but logical in hind thought when they create.''Dr. Andrew B. Caldwell, Ph.D.
'''What, me worry? '.'.............''Alfred E. Newman
Comments about Andy Caldwell
God gave each free will
not every one will accept Christ
in fact the majority never will
at least not in this life we know
Jesus said every knee shall bow
don't ask me when or how
but what He said was truth
and it was absolute
believe as you will or don't
the final storm grows near
I am praying that you are one
to believe and overcome