Lyra Mae Borrega
I can't swim, but I crossed the ocean.
I'm afraid of heights, but I climbed a mountain.
I'm scared of falling, but I took the plunge.
Head first, I fell but broke my heart instead;
Every broken piece still beats for you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broken by Lyra Mae Borrega )
- SHADES OF LOVE, sherif monem
- A Shoulder to Weep, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Help me I am here, Dustin Hardin
- Into your kingdom, hasmukh amathalal
- High rise, hasmukh amathalal
- Before Death, Ajaeyy Raaj
- the toothless Tiger Dynasties, veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- The Spray, Akhtar Jawad
- Think and breathe, hasmukh amathalal
- Love for care, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(22 March 1941 -)