Do you hear that sound?
The sound of my breaking heart
It screams for you whenever we're apart
the love slowly fades from day to night
Trying to hide, keep out of sight
That pain grows more everytime I see your face
I want to shed these tears and I hide in constant fear
I love you with all my heart
These words dont even begin to start
Why would I ever love you?
If you didnt love me
Sorry but I guess it wasent meant to be
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Breaking Heart by Keeters Marie )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Sonnet # 511, Luis Estable
- Point for struggle, hasmukh amathalal
- Good lien, hasmukh amathalal
- Darkness Surrounds, Shalom Freedman
- Sonnet # 510, Luis Estable
- Paryusana…festival on card, hasmukh amathalal
- A Kind Exit, Mae AC.
- Yesterday, ramesh rai
- Shooting Stars, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- In bed, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta