GAVINNNN! ! !
Baby i love you so much
you are the best thing that has
happened to me
When I look at you, I smile
because you never have an un-cute
I wish that high school was over
and we were together all
I hope you know that youre my life
and its always going to stay that
i love you baby and you will be my husband
and i will be your bride, and your wife.
DONT ever have a doubt, once in your mind.
I love you so much
baby i really do.
I cannot wait to see you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (GAVINNNN! ! ! by Keeters Marie )
- You and I, David Clinch
- The Beggar, David Clinch
- Just Wait, Alyssa Alexander
- Miep - A Woman of Courage, David Clinch
- Exam Time (for the girl who struggled), David Clinch
- A Cottage Hill, Naveed Khalid
- Keep Me Moored to the Harbour, David Clinch
- It's the One in the Suit Who's Firing th.., David Clinch
- मानो गाबदोँ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Birthday Woman, David Clinch
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)