BOSTON BOMBING & SEPTEMBER 11th!
Death, violence and hate are to educate our souls
As love, faith and hope give us fulfillment to our goals.
Fear is the Devil’s most favorite tool of demise
Where our trust in Jesus makes us grateful and wise.
Time teaches all what we never learn in school
Our actions before others prove we’re loving or cruel
Godliness delivers us from our sins and self-greed
As Jesus and Devil both broadcast their seed.
The bombing of Boston was sadistic, evil and sad
While somewhere Satan’s soldiers are joyful and glad.
America and all who live here are blessed by heaven
As we who cry remember September eleven.
Tom's 507 Poems Are Free To Share!
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BOSTON BOMBING & SEPTEMBER 11th! by Tom Zart )
- Gaza City, Nathalie Handal
- The safety., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Limerick-35, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- no more love story, The Princess is
- Illogical, Margaret Moran
- Want, The Princess is
- The Passing of the Lord, Translation of .., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Teleskof, Edward Kofi Louis
- Bearing With One Another, Edward Kofi Louis
- Danyell, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- avenues america, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)