BOSTON BOMBING & SEPTEMBER 11th!
Death, violence and hate are to educate our souls
As love, faith and hope give us fulfillment to our goals.
Fear is the Devil’s most favorite tool of demise
Where our trust in Jesus makes us grateful and wise.
Time teaches all what we never learn in school
Our actions before others prove we’re loving or cruel
Godliness delivers us from our sins and self-greed
As Jesus and Devil both broadcast their seed.
The bombing of Boston was sadistic, evil and sad
While somewhere Satan’s soldiers are joyful and glad.
America and all who live here are blessed by heaven
As we who cry remember September eleven.
Tom's 507 Poems Are Free To Share!
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BOSTON BOMBING & SEPTEMBER 11th! by Tom Zart )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Henry David Thoreau
(12 July 1817 – 6 May 1862)
Poem of the Day
- Christmas Glow, Cigeng Zhang
- The Watchers, Aaryan Deshpande
- Not necessarily, hasmukh amathalal
- I embrace my pen, gajanan mishra
- Loveless Love, Paul Hartal
- But vicinty, hasmukh amathalal
- Past Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Still Small Voice, Leong Ming Loong
- Gap and divide, hasmukh amathalal
- Love Is Hard, Is It Poetry