BOSTON BOMBING & SEPTEMBER 11th!
Death, violence and hate are to educate our souls
As love, faith and hope give us fulfillment to our goals.
Fear is the Devil’s most favorite tool of demise
Where our trust in Jesus makes us grateful and wise.
Time teaches all what we never learn in school
Our actions before others prove we’re loving or cruel
Godliness delivers us from our sins and self-greed
As Jesus and Devil both broadcast their seed.
The bombing of Boston was sadistic, evil and sad
While somewhere Satan’s soldiers are joyful and glad.
America and all who live here are blessed by heaven
As we who cry remember September eleven.
Tom's 507 Poems Are Free To Share!
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BOSTON BOMBING & SEPTEMBER 11th! by Tom Zart )
- October Skies, Lilly Emery
- What if, Chris Zachariou
- Within My Mind Holds Dreams, Lilly Emery
- citizen, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Treat, Please, Bruce Larkin
- I Love Halloween!, Bruce Larkin
- Wal-Mart are You Joking?, Joe Rosochacki
- Love's Victory, Kusum Gokarn
- Even The Moon Is Not Alone, Hanna Litantra
- Safe vault, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)