BOSTON BOMBING = 2013
There are many who plot to destroy America
Who can’t tolerate how we think, pray or believe.
Freedom of faith, speech, gender, race and workplace
Freedom to become all our hearts may conceive.
Life consists of good, evil, hate, love, war and more
Failure, salvation, fear, joy, tears and sorrow.
All should transform and control our earthly behavior
As if we must stand before God’s judgment tomorrow.
Tom's 506 Poems Are Free To Share!
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BOSTON BOMBING = 2013 by Tom Zart )
- Forever Purpurating Lavender, Stephen Warren Williams
- No Reason To Rush, Kewayne Wadley
- For To Be An Indian English Poet, An Eng.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Bag of Old Photographs, Mikey Bachman
- Surrealistic Bagging, michael walkerjohn
- What at a Sunrise Ends, michael walkerjohn
- Les Collaborations de Vie, michael walkerjohn
- Only movement, hasmukh amathalal
- Thoughtful Succour, michael walkerjohn
- Wrapped In Silk, michael walkerjohn
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- An Enigma, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Character, William Wordsworth
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)