BOSTON BOMBING = 2013
There are many who plot to destroy America
Who can’t tolerate how we think, pray or believe.
Freedom of faith, speech, gender, race and workplace
Freedom to become all our hearts may conceive.
Life consists of good, evil, hate, love, war and more
Failure, salvation, fear, joy, tears and sorrow.
All should transform and control our earthly behavior
As if we must stand before God’s judgment tomorrow.
Tom's 506 Poems Are Free To Share!
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BOSTON BOMBING = 2013 by Tom Zart )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Very unique lovecraft!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Whiskey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Lit Summers Sky, Lilly Emery
- After the Equinox, Francie Lynch
- Who Calls It That You Are Corrupt And Fa.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Holding My Unkempt Beards, Burquawalli A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Prime Truth - 85, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 84, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Evil!, Malcolm Gould
- Dreams, Malcolm Gould