Bo And The Constitution
The Oval Office - I stopped by.
The Prez was holding paper stuff.
'Bo, meet the Constitution - guy, '
'Just can't be talked about enough.'
'I know when I first did my run, '
'I waved Big C around a lot.'
''Bout how George W. was un.'
'But un is better than I thought.'
'With just a stroke of pen I be'
'For politics to rearrange, '
'Thwart any peskie Repubbie, '
'In the way of my 'hope and change.''
'Here you go, Bo - be a good pup.'
'The Constitution - eat it up.'
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bo And The Constitution by Ima Ryma )
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርልድስ - Hidden Worlds, Is It Poetry