Bo And The Constitution
The Oval Office - I stopped by.
The Prez was holding paper stuff.
'Bo, meet the Constitution - guy, '
'Just can't be talked about enough.'
'I know when I first did my run, '
'I waved Big C around a lot.'
''Bout how George W. was un.'
'But un is better than I thought.'
'With just a stroke of pen I be'
'For politics to rearrange, '
'Thwart any peskie Repubbie, '
'In the way of my 'hope and change.''
'Here you go, Bo - be a good pup.'
'The Constitution - eat it up.'
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bo And The Constitution by Ima Ryma )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Poem of the Day
- Author of space and time, yvonne stine
- I Couldn't Hold On Your Hands!, Geetha Jayakumar
- An Apple Of Love!, Geetha Jayakumar
- My Astrological Calculations Just For Fun!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Forever Love, Luo Zhihai
- Love Note 17, Michael P. McParland
- Osho, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Many Third-Classers, Bijay Kant Dubey
- As A Man, I Hate The Fanatic The Most, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Bapu, In Your Memory, Bijay Kant Dubey