Bo And The Constitution
The Oval Office - I stopped by.
The Prez was holding paper stuff.
'Bo, meet the Constitution - guy, '
'Just can't be talked about enough.'
'I know when I first did my run, '
'I waved Big C around a lot.'
''Bout how George W. was un.'
'But un is better than I thought.'
'With just a stroke of pen I be'
'For politics to rearrange, '
'Thwart any peskie Repubbie, '
'In the way of my 'hope and change.''
'Here you go, Bo - be a good pup.'
'The Constitution - eat it up.'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bo And The Constitution by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- Maiden Of Ekwensu, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Whom to, gajanan mishra
- Holy place, hasmukh amathalal
- y0ur gR0uNd uP wAtEr makEs the wind so c.., sEaN nOrTh
- The friends, hasmukh amathalal
- Haa maine mela dekha hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Two breaths, Christian Lacdael
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- In last leg, hasmukh amathalal