William Carlos Williams
years of anger following
hours that float idly down --
drifts its weight
deeper and deeper for three days
or sixty years, eh? Then
the sun! a clutter of
yellow and blue flakes --
Hairy looking trees stand out
in long alleys
over a wild solitude.
The man turns and there --
his solitary track stretched out
upon the world.
William Carlos Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blizzard by William Carlos Williams )
Did you read them?
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid
- Mulberry, Naveed Khalid
- Harvesting, Naveed Khalid
- Weeping Widows, Suzy Kassem
- Immortality, Naveed Khalid
- Hamstead, Naveed Khalid
- The Little Prince, Naveed Khalid
- The Scribe, Suzy Kassem
- I Too, Sing Poetry., Abekah Emmanuel
- Guide, Don't Misguide Me, Aftab Alam