The steps of the blind are seconds
in a clock where doesn’t fall night nor morning
between his face and the time
there’s the fog
and when they get closer
they both feel a broken mirror in the dark
His eyes cross another places
with his face, like a music
that walks by another paths with our ears
Will he feel like deserts our mazes?
His fingers touch the sand and the ashes
and intuits that one is time
and the other what time forgot
His dawns and evenings don’t touch the sky
his voice drag trough words like a wave
and not like a hand
His pupils stand still like a unlit candle
that doesn’t feel darkness.
He touches the clocks, that are everywhere
and feel the time, wich is nowhere.
The time and the blind are the center of the same desert.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blindness by Daniel Quintero )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Private Obsession, Electric Lady
- Dispossessed Nests By Jayanta Mahapatra, Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Princess, Gabriel Jirgba
- THE PRETTY RAMADAN IS GOING TO EXPIRE AF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Lullaby for the doomed, Willian Menuci
- into her goblet, gordon nosworthy
- Night's Tale, Willian Menuci
- Soldiers, Tony Adah
- Morning Hymn, David Lessard
- How Bluntly Speak They, The CPI(M) Even.., Bijay Kant Dubey