Bitter bitumen is fetched by the real men,
The Goose is a fundamental animal of this place.
For geese concern me from their appearance
And they are bitter inwardly like real bitumen.
Bitter salt shall be loose and sticky as well,
Geese will tantalize you with their face,
For their necks are ripe and to swallow,
Feeding them salt is my only occupation.
Better tasks await the caskets of wine and oil,
Ointment collapses when darkness enters,
To soothe then the ointment will spoil,
Like geese do when flying towards their goal.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bitter Geese by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- hey stickshift, it's like this..., Mandolyn ...
- Commodore Lionel B. Richie, Richard Thripp
- Her Kindness Is Real, Nihil Existentia
- TRAITORS خونة - خائنين, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Will Bathe My Dreams, Kyle Schlicher
- For what is my purpose?, The Princess
- Mother. Mother., beresford mitchell
- In the waiting room, Anna Garland
- THEY CAN NOT KILL THEIR WILL لايقدرون عل.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Haiku And Fruit, Kyle Schlicher