I stand in the dark light in the dark
and look up at my window, I was
The lights are on; other people are
I am with raincoat; cigarette in
hat over eye, hand on gat.
I cross the street and enter the
The garbage cans haven't stopped
I walk up the first flight; Dirty Ears
aims a knife at me…
I pump him full of lost watches.
Gregory Corso's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Birthplace Revisited by Gregory Corso )
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis