The birdsong from the trees above,
The trees above thy head.
The birdsong is so beautiful.
That is what I said.
The little dicky birds up there,
Flying to and fro,
Are beautiful, my eye declares,
When they are swooping low.
It’s April now, indeed it is.
The fauna’s waking now.
The birds have flown back north again
From the sunny south.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Birdsong by Andrew Hamm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Gentle Rain Falling, Kyle Schlicher
- A Buddha in the Heart of the Rock, Guillermo Veloso
- I Watched In Wonder, Kyle Schlicher
- Snowflake Falling, Kyle Schlicher
- Weep No More, My Willow Tree!, Maria Magdalena Biela
- ebola virus, ademola oluwabusayo
- The Mirror of your life... can you face .., Dimitri Jagodinski
- Honour-killing Is A Sin/ Just For Family.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love story, gajanan mishra
- My Prabhu! .....(Inspiration from KEE Th.., Geetha Jayakumar