Best among the best
I laid down upon the shore of my bed,
and dreamed of a world i set ablazed.
I heard the great shouting and roaring of my name,
as i kept playing the beautiful round leather game.
The electrifying emotion on the pitch,
and the extraordinary feeling off the pitch,
Made me the best.
Even when faced with a hard test,
i had no option than victory,
cos wen am on the pitch, i cause my opponent misery.
The smooth texture of the grasses,
brought me happiness from the masses.
The joy of winning every match,
brought even more tougher opponent attach.
Every game had something to play for,
and when i don't get a chance to play, makes me bore.
Hearing the screeming of my name from the fans,
only makes my opponent feel banes.
I just want to tell the whole world,
that i am the best in everything i does in the world.
Stanley Oguh's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Best among the best by Stanley Oguh )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Poet Bound Sentenced Ancient Mariner Tides, Terence G. Craddock
- THE FACE OF THE BLOODY MASSACRES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Cat Faces, Ryan Scales
- Far, Brandt Nightingale
- Have You Loved An Angel?, Ronald Chapman
- Tohum Dükkanı, Deniz Atay
- Forgetting My Father, Ryan Scales
- Remembering My Father, Ryan Scales
- Senin Değilim, Deniz Atay
- Bir Ok, Bir Şarkı, Deniz Atay