Before I See Yesterday again.
An ounce of tonic & a spoon full of chronic.
I'm tripping out the door. A bunch of babble in an inconsistant rabble.
I don't know. I'm crying out for more.
For more, for more & I'm crying out for more.
Throw her in the water, it's cool she's not my girl.
But, don't worry she'll come screaming back for more.
What is it i don't know. I can hardly say.
this house is full of love & games. So I'm feeling out of place,
no maybe, no maybe I just can't stay.
Don't worry I'll come screaming back for more, I'll come screaming back for more.
For more, for more, what it is i don't know, but
I'll come screaming back for more.
Beating Tree's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Before I See Yesterday again. by Beating Tree )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 11बा गोथौ, Ronjoy Brahma
- When My Obedience Is Fulfilled, Rex mayor Ubini
- My Gown Of Dust, Rex mayor Ubini
- Dear God, Tara Stano
- Importance Of Nothing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- falling dead, Afrodita Alkline
- Monsoon Showers, Jaipal Singh
- My legs and my hands, gajanan mishra
- Perfectly Imperfect Poetry, Marvin Brato Sr
- Hands Thrown Up, I Am Krakatoa