Before I See Yesterday again.
An ounce of tonic & a spoon full of chronic.
I'm tripping out the door. A bunch of babble in an inconsistant rabble.
I don't know. I'm crying out for more.
For more, for more & I'm crying out for more.
Throw her in the water, it's cool she's not my girl.
But, don't worry she'll come screaming back for more.
What is it i don't know. I can hardly say.
this house is full of love & games. So I'm feeling out of place,
no maybe, no maybe I just can't stay.
Don't worry I'll come screaming back for more, I'll come screaming back for more.
For more, for more, what it is i don't know, but
I'll come screaming back for more.
Beating Tree's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Before I See Yesterday again. by Beating Tree )
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla