A written stutter
Coughing as if it’s all I can do do.
I I write & I write as I stutter reading the the words.
Im in in this this this mansion of needles needles and medics.
In the corner the corner please please please is what I mutter mutter.
I ser-ch threw my head my head, I am trying to re-member the cause of my pain.
I wond-er I wond-er what what made the the red red red ink scatter scat-er scat-er.
I’m rocking rocking rocking in my corn--er corn-er corn-er corn-er corn-er corner.
Waiting waiting waiting waiting Ill always always be waiting for the day it gets bett-er.
Beating Tree's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A written stutter by Beating Tree )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 February 1970-)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Silent Noon, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- motherly love, Candymarie Nevin
- Random Thought, fletcher maddern
- Still Awake 2, Michael P. McParland
- Esprit de corps, Naveed Khalid
- Escaping Home, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Enjoying Conversations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- How Long A Breath of Moment Be...(r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Communicating Through Talent, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Moments Of Refreshing Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God., Th@ We N0t, sEaN nOrTh