A written stutter
Coughing as if it’s all I can do do.
I I write & I write as I stutter reading the the words.
Im in in this this this mansion of needles needles and medics.
In the corner the corner please please please is what I mutter mutter.
I ser-ch threw my head my head, I am trying to re-member the cause of my pain.
I wond-er I wond-er what what made the the red red red ink scatter scat-er scat-er.
I’m rocking rocking rocking in my corn--er corn-er corn-er corn-er corn-er corner.
Waiting waiting waiting waiting Ill always always be waiting for the day it gets bett-er.
Beating Tree's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A written stutter by Beating Tree )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Because We Closed Our Eyes, A.j. Binash
- three, laxami Cards
- For Colin McCahon [NZ Painter: 1919 -1987], Keith Johnson
- Why I never visited NZ from OZ in 1970, Keith Johnson
- Dark Lady, Keith Johnson
- Naboth's vineyard, Gert Strydom
- Those Girls, Keith Johnson
- Maybe there is a deep secret, Gert Strydom
- Final Training Flight, Keith Johnson
- The seat divine sees monarchy renew, Keith Johnson