A written stutter
Coughing as if it’s all I can do do.
I I write & I write as I stutter reading the the words.
Im in in this this this mansion of needles needles and medics.
In the corner the corner please please please is what I mutter mutter.
I ser-ch threw my head my head, I am trying to re-member the cause of my pain.
I wond-er I wond-er what what made the the red red red ink scatter scat-er scat-er.
I’m rocking rocking rocking in my corn--er corn-er corn-er corn-er corn-er corner.
Waiting waiting waiting waiting Ill always always be waiting for the day it gets bett-er.
Beating Tree's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A written stutter by Beating Tree )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Being lonely, Nitin Mukesh
- Kalighat In Calcutta, Karen Swenson
- I Want To Cry, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- My Heart seems to be A Stepping Stone, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- The Tears In Your Eyes, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Inside My Heart is Dying, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Raksha Bandhan, Aryaman Kakkar
- Poetry is My Diamond Bag, Aftab Alam
- My Heart Was True... Why Not You, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Why Wouldn't Amina Jilani Write8, Afzal Ahmed Syed