A written stutter
Coughing as if it’s all I can do do.
I I write & I write as I stutter reading the the words.
Im in in this this this mansion of needles needles and medics.
In the corner the corner please please please is what I mutter mutter.
I ser-ch threw my head my head, I am trying to re-member the cause of my pain.
I wond-er I wond-er what what made the the red red red ink scatter scat-er scat-er.
I’m rocking rocking rocking in my corn--er corn-er corn-er corn-er corn-er corner.
Waiting waiting waiting waiting Ill always always be waiting for the day it gets bett-er.
Beating Tree's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A written stutter by Beating Tree )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 March 1934 – 31 May 2009)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Poem of the Day
- Force Of Nature, R B Seals
- People I See Sometimes, Casey Renee Kiser
- The Song of My Heart, Amber Carr
- Tales Of A Wife: My Devil, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- ARRIVAL DAY, michael walkerjohn
- Yeh Meri Betian, Akhtar Jawad
- I am with you, Tiku akp
- आबै-आबौनि गामि, Ronjoy Brahma
- जोमैनि गामियाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- Ogling breasts … 2112-14, saadat tahir