like the ambience of clean air;
inexpressible, intangible and pure,
yet enthralling and sweet
like joyful tears of western waterfalls.
like cool water on a sunny day;
calming, hopeful and soothing
like my mother’s assuring tips,
Yet consuming and ravishing
Like Delilah’s oily lips.
like trimmed lawns and greenhorns;
Fecund, fruity and fresh-
The orchard’s very best
springs out from beauty’s own nest.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty Tastes… by Ayokunle Omoyeni )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Extinction, Jon M. Nelson
- My Tourniquet, Kyle Schlicher
- Roses In My Dreams, Ronald Chapman
- Life Is, Jon M. Nelson
- Short Ode to Screwball Women, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Lemons, Jon M. Nelson
- Paradise Found, Damian Murphy
- Seventh Sunday, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Fires in the Sky, Ronald Chapman
- Driving Me Crazy! !, Damian Murphy