Where will I live?
Where would I call it home?
Where's my only land?
Where can I teach?
Where is it leading?
Where is my life?
Where will I die?
Where's everything gone to?
This is where I live,
This is my home,
This is my land,
This is where I teach,
This is my future,
This is my only way of life,
This is where I'll die,
This is my life.
This life is Beauty
This life is hard
This life is very difficult
This life isn't easy
This life is flowing
This life is teaching
This life is where I can find life of my own
I live in a beauty world
I live in a beautiful lake
I live in a land
I live in the wilderness of my land
I live in the world of tomorrow
Live in the Beautiful world where life is there
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty Life by Hunter Kejick )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Is poet, gajanan mishra
- It just is (Spoken word poem), Fiona McCullough
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -72, Ronjoy Brahma
- Decoys, Birgitta Heikka
- Which Stones Cast Leave Permanent Scares?, Terence G. Craddock
- Tranquil Place, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Qualified Candidates For Euthanasia, Terence G. Craddock
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -71, Ronjoy Brahma
- City Workers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बबेयाव थांनो?, Bahadur Basumatary