Where will I live?
Where would I call it home?
Where's my only land?
Where can I teach?
Where is it leading?
Where is my life?
Where will I die?
Where's everything gone to?
This is where I live,
This is my home,
This is my land,
This is where I teach,
This is my future,
This is my only way of life,
This is where I'll die,
This is my life.
This life is Beauty
This life is hard
This life is very difficult
This life isn't easy
This life is flowing
This life is teaching
This life is where I can find life of my own
I live in a beauty world
I live in a beautiful lake
I live in a land
I live in the wilderness of my land
I live in the world of tomorrow
Live in the Beautiful world where life is there
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty Life by Hunter Kejick )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(7 October 1948 -)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Flowing Red River, Michael P. McParland
- Flat, Michael P. McParland
- Finally Rest, Michael P. McParland
- Finally Found Our Home, Michael P. McParland
- Fighting Together (Perseverance), Michael P. McParland
- Fields Of Flowers, Michael P. McParland
- Our Subtle Inner World*, Tushar Ray
- Feeling Your Love, Michael P. McParland
- Feeling You, Michael P. McParland
- Feel My Touch, Michael P. McParland