Beauty Is Happiness
Beauty has a trigger for happiness,
It contains the secrets of the soul,
Horses can push no other than it,
For they are the rivals of men who ride them.
Beauty may stick to the boots
And enliven the spirit within.
Opening a container of lettered opinion
We read the message of beauty:
Beauty we find among certain moments
And in these are the husbands of loving nature.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty Is Happiness by Naveed Akram )
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Butterfly Kite Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris