We are all beautiful.Yet
Some wake up and see ugliness.
Some wake up and see nothing.
But we all need to wake up and see our true beauty.
We live in three worlds. An ugly world, a cruel world,
But one world is ignored by all of us, its the true world.
The true world is a forgotten place of beauty.
It is where we are something.
It is where we see the truth.
It is where we are all beautiful? '
The simple truth is, we are beauty.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty by Lorenzo Martinez )
- Passage for, hasmukh amathalal
- I Did Not Know, Jerome Chukwuemeka Edwin
- Simply Spoken Life, Heather Burns
- Did You Ever Love Me, Peter S. Quinn
- On To the Night, Peter S. Quinn
- Haiku...Highway Heart Race, Ken e Hall
- Guaman Poma, Nassy Fesharaki
- Suicide, Mitzie Holstein
- Dedicated To You, Robin Williams-Suicide, Mitzie Holstein
- ....... .. Gun Control Is As Easy As This, Is It Poetry
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)