We are all beautiful.Yet
Some wake up and see ugliness.
Some wake up and see nothing.
But we all need to wake up and see our true beauty.
We live in three worlds. An ugly world, a cruel world,
But one world is ignored by all of us, its the true world.
The true world is a forgotten place of beauty.
It is where we are something.
It is where we see the truth.
It is where we are all beautiful? '
The simple truth is, we are beauty.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty by Lorenzo Martinez )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Emily Jane Brontë
(30 July 1818 – 19 December 1848)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Wanderer at the hills of freedom, ABAYOMI OGUNNIYI
- Expressing Self, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- JULEKALENDER # X, Gunnar Mo.
- Raise voice against terrorism and racism, Aftab Alam
- Passion, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Immersing Self, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Hymn, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Wrong Mountain!, David Lewis Paget
- A Hidden Haiku Legend, Merton Lee
- Improve image, hasmukh amathalal