In brooks and streams—
Is a beauty so rare.
But beauty is seen
It is seen in the skies
And the cosmos display.
And in people we meet
'Long the way.
There's beauty in sunshine,
And in the rain.
And in the valley
And in the plain.
And the beauty of summer,
Spring, winter and fall
and admired by all.
Walterrean Salley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty by Walterrean Salley )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Michael P. McParland
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Question, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Deciet?, Michael P. McParland
- He is on earth, hasmukh amathalal
- Death And Destruction, Michael P. McParland
- The Solution, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Death death death, gajanan mishra
- Season Of Great Joy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- He Is a Virgin, Cheryl Joy Amarga
- Days, Michael P. McParland
- She Found Home, Cheryl Joy Amarga
- Early Learning, Denis Martindale