What you see is an illusion of the truth.
The brightness of the soul is the beauty within.
Yet a humble human can’t see the truth,
We still act on our animal instinct,
People chose not to open their minds to the truth,
They believe in the beauty within,
But they dare not see it,
I t is one of the regular irony of life,
Deal with it.
An ever changing description,
An ever changing meaning.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty by andre solemn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Daughter, My Daughter, I Know It They.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On A Kiss, Sambanath Denis
- Mechanical Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Life on the edge, Stephen Brian Brady
- The Miracle in a Poem, Sandra Feldman
- Angels Come, Sambanath Denis
- love for jezebel, ademola oluwabusayo
- Process Of Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Growing Older, Kyle Schlicher
- Smoking Euthanasia, Dexsta Ray