Sasha Claire Beckains
Beautiful as can be, it sparkles
for you and me.
From different colors each season,
to magnificent views to see.
From wild roses to dandelions,
to outstanding looking trees,
nature has everything beautiful,
even on the dullest season.
Summer is always warming,
feel the sun rays on your skin.
Take photos, take hikes, tell ghost
camping stories at night.
Spring so amazing, everything comes
From caterpillars to beautiful
butterflies, they all have their
special place in nature.
Fall has colors too!
Appealing orange and yellow, mixed
with a golden brown for you.
Leaves flutter and float in the gentle
Snow and sledding in the winter,
enjoy playing in the flakes.
Build snowmen and forts til' you've
exhausted yourself, then enjoy the
warmth of inside.
Sasha Claire Beckains's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beautiful Nature by Sasha Claire Beckains )
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.19, Monk E. Biz
- The Puppet of His Heart, Robert Rorabeck
- Turn Your Back, Tyrone Gayle