Sasha Claire Beckains
Beautiful as can be, it sparkles
for you and me.
From different colors each season,
to magnificent views to see.
From wild roses to dandelions,
to outstanding looking trees,
nature has everything beautiful,
even on the dullest season.
Summer is always warming,
feel the sun rays on your skin.
Take photos, take hikes, tell ghost
camping stories at night.
Spring so amazing, everything comes
From caterpillars to beautiful
butterflies, they all have their
special place in nature.
Fall has colors too!
Appealing orange and yellow, mixed
with a golden brown for you.
Leaves flutter and float in the gentle
Snow and sledding in the winter,
enjoy playing in the flakes.
Build snowmen and forts til' you've
exhausted yourself, then enjoy the
warmth of inside.
Sasha Claire Beckains's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beautiful Nature by Sasha Claire Beckains )
- One's Mind, michael walkerjohn
- Mind's Refuse, michael walkerjohn
- 6 is truly 9, michael walkerjohn
- Flowers!, rajendran muthiah
- Never feel alone, hasmukh amathalal
- Last Words Played, michael walkerjohn
- Death is certain, hasmukh amathalal
- The Little Men, michael walkerjohn
- Furthest Right, michael walkerjohn
- Political Correctness, michael walkerjohn
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Percy Bysshe Shelley