Sasha Claire Beckains
Beautiful as can be, it sparkles
for you and me.
From different colors each season,
to magnificent views to see.
From wild roses to dandelions,
to outstanding looking trees,
nature has everything beautiful,
even on the dullest season.
Summer is always warming,
feel the sun rays on your skin.
Take photos, take hikes, tell ghost
camping stories at night.
Spring so amazing, everything comes
From caterpillars to beautiful
butterflies, they all have their
special place in nature.
Fall has colors too!
Appealing orange and yellow, mixed
with a golden brown for you.
Leaves flutter and float in the gentle
Snow and sledding in the winter,
enjoy playing in the flakes.
Build snowmen and forts til' you've
exhausted yourself, then enjoy the
warmth of inside.
Sasha Claire Beckains's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beautiful Nature by Sasha Claire Beckains )
- Ghazal - Qyamat Ho Gai Hay, Bano Ali
- Stand Up Witness Your Dream, Fatima Nusairat
- Zero Turkey Wing, Havilah
- Reading and Writing, umaprosad das
- The Afternoon, Leong Ming Loong
- Aligarh Muslim University & Raja Mahendr.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Storm Warning, ESPN CHICK
- A Kiss To Otis Redding, Electric Lady
- So Sensitive In My Heart, Rohit Sapra
- You own every part of me, Afrodita Alkline
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)