Sasha Claire Beckains
Beautiful as can be, it sparkles
for you and me.
From different colors each season,
to magnificent views to see.
From wild roses to dandelions,
to outstanding looking trees,
nature has everything beautiful,
even on the dullest season.
Summer is always warming,
feel the sun rays on your skin.
Take photos, take hikes, tell ghost
camping stories at night.
Spring so amazing, everything comes
From caterpillars to beautiful
butterflies, they all have their
special place in nature.
Fall has colors too!
Appealing orange and yellow, mixed
with a golden brown for you.
Leaves flutter and float in the gentle
Snow and sledding in the winter,
enjoy playing in the flakes.
Build snowmen and forts til' you've
exhausted yourself, then enjoy the
warmth of inside.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beautiful Nature by Sasha Claire Beckains )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 April 1889 – 10 January 1957)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Queen Patrenialla - Part Three Continued, QueenPatrenia Turner, Royalt ..
- con man, lee fones
- I love Winter, but it's cruel احب الشتاء.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- And so we go on, Gina Borrebach
- Baby if this is love, Dorsey Baker
- Queen Patrenialla - Part 2 Continued, QueenPatrenia Turner, Royalt ..
- Mayling, Arno Le Roux
- Naming Our Wall, Arno Le Roux
- Oh Beautiful Arkansas, Dorsey Baker
- Those one thousand miles, MOHAMMAD SKATI