Seyi Rufus Oluwadare
Beautiful Appearance III
I raise my trumpet above me and
I cried aloud to the world,
For I have seen what they have not seen.
Oh my people, I saw an Angel in the midst of mennnish with dynamic appearance and incomparable to any living sapiens.
In her ultimacy preternatural apparition,
She is Super, Hyper, Ultra, Most Beautiful among the angels and Megally talented with gifts of nature plus active intelligence.
Miss asterisk from Venus,
You are different from others in structure and posture.
I love your brilliant skin colour.
~ you are a young beautiful lovely lass.
Seyi Rufus Oluwadare's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
comment: she is the most beautiful lass in the world. I love her code.
Comments about this poem (Beautiful Appearance III by Seyi Rufus Oluwadare )
- Consolation, Aparna Chatterjee
- Lifeless, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Unnatural Apologie of Shadows, Nathalie Handal
- millions of pleasure...., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- My Dear Sweet Kira, Michael McParland
- The Writing Competition!, Denis Martindale
- Daru Piyo, Talk To The Girl And Do Naxal.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love and Strange Horses—Intima', Nathalie Handal
- debris, oskar hansen
- Les Éventails, Portraits of Passion, Nathalie Handal
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)