Seyi Rufus Oluwadare
Beautiful Appearance III
I raise my trumpet above me and
I cried aloud to the world,
For I have seen what they have not seen.
Oh my people, I saw an Angel in the midst of mennnish with dynamic appearance and incomparable to any living sapiens.
In her ultimacy preternatural apparition,
She is Super, Hyper, Ultra, Most Beautiful among the angels and Megally talented with gifts of nature plus active intelligence.
Miss asterisk from Venus,
You are different from others in structure and posture.
I love your brilliant skin colour.
~ you are a young beautiful lovely lass.
Seyi Rufus Oluwadare's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
comment: she is the most beautiful lass in the world. I love her code.
Comments about this poem (Beautiful Appearance III by Seyi Rufus Oluwadare )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- "Twist these Big Tits Purple", Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -66, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma
- Im sorry mom, claudia Fernandez
- Witless Innocence, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sitters And Their Dreams, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- There Is Nothing I Can Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar