Seyi Rufus Oluwadare
Beautiful Appearance II
What can I say
How can I explain it
I'm in a bad situation
That's hard to escape
It's like a violent storm &
It's like a raging wind
Day and night
I've been awake
Don't know how to explain how beautiful you appear.
I've been cursed to be caught up in this maze, Alas!
A lonely lass,
Unique and desirable
Your enrapturing charm turns all heads whenever you goes and sparkles like precious stone.
Your dazzling eyes carry a world dreams.
Flirtatious swagger in your walk sprinkles the air with sandalwood scented body.
The vision of you sets my heart aflame.
Your face is Moon bright, sun shining and like stars of superstars.
Your eyes is like a gazelle.
You her beautiful and
As sweet as honey.
My beautiful maiden
I have fallen for you... Alas.
A sweetened skewer
Has pierced my heart... Alas.
So Choco and fair
You are a spicy lass.
The Belle of the ball in the dancehall party.
'You are just to beautiful in appearance.
Seyi Rufus Oluwadare's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Beautiful Appearance II by Seyi Rufus Oluwadare )
- Time Is Not Staying In Place, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- If Not Homespun, Scott J. Shepard
- Gifts, Scott J. Shepard
- Courage, Scott J. Shepard
- For Those Who Starve, Scott J. Shepard
- Gorgeous Girls, Scott J. Shepard
- Your Wet Eyelashes, Eyelids, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Minor Keys, Scott J. Shepard
- My Forgotten Love, Gianni Pansensoy
- Social Reconstruction, Scott J. Shepard
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Love In The Guise Of Friendship, Robert Burns
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)