Be Grateful To The Fathers Of The Nations
Having the chance of recreating,
What we have shrived for controlling,
The minds and hands from trespassing,
We can go for the change any time.
The hibernating doubts wait for the victims,
So we can alter and adjust our biased judgments,
Million years of this humble earth’s existence,
For it knows the dress codes of every event.
Understanding one another is not a definition,
Turbulence or the peace, that is in the cognition,
The playground is full of wonderful equipments,
What to do with it is our discretion.
The ferry’s wheel in our thought goes up and down,
The cyber swing has the load to go back forth,
Palettes of our photo studios create multi colored rainbows,
The liberal democrats can dance in the victorious helipads.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be Grateful To The Fathers Of The Nations by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- And Were You Dreaming In The Licorice Ni.., mary douglas
- Por-por Chha Gaya.........., Upendra Singh
- It Is Beautiful To Act Like A Sattagerin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Minimalism, Adonis Enricuso
- Treasure Box, Adonis Enricuso
- Palestine; We Let You Down, Guess Who
- Por-por Chha Gaya Basant, Upendra Singh
- The love song, binod bastola
- de tijd, ko the skipper
- A big thanks poem..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL