Edward Kofi Louis
Dealing with the muse of your love;
And, with the resumption of your emotion.
To top it with peace and joy;
After 8 years in your land.
In the middle of the night;
Like a palanquin! !
But, not all that glitters is gold.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be, bee! by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Elikal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Harvest Moon II, Naveed Khalid
- The Red Moon, Naveed Khalid
- Tinnitus - New York Style, Geoffrey Fafard
- Love's Metaphor, Naveed Khalid