Be All You Can Be (Pub Bell)
Work hard and
Have some fun
Cause time never wait for one
Be all you can be and much more
Enjoy and dance, be happy, dream high!
And because life can be short, never wait
Climb every mountain and don't look back
Just proceed and have faith, and never stop
And always do what is right.Believe in you!
Because, really you can do anything with God's
Poet Other Poems
- (A) Rainbow Connection (Free Style)
- 9/11: A Day Of Infamy (Chain poem)
- A Chocolate Nut (Free Style)
- A Graduation Day Poem(Acrostic)
- A Song Of Hope (X-Factor)
- A Song Of Love (Free Style)
- A Vision Of Love
- Across The Miles (Free Style)
- Against All The Odds (Free Style)
- Aim High (Pub Bell)
- All The Way Through (Redondilla)
- Alone (Rondelet)
- Always (Deten)
- Always There (Free Style)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This style and others that I write are meant to be shown or displayed page-centered to see their original shape but here this can't be performed as far as I know.