Dorian Petersen Potter
Bearing The Unbearable (Trine)
Tonight you're in a nasty mood and I am so tired.
Your whole attitude right now is making me see red.
Why are you acting lately so very mean.
You're not behaving at all like a nice man.
I don't know know what made you change.
Your whole behaviour is really strange.
And like this I just despise you in my head.
I just wish I'd throw you right in a trash can.
Because time is running out for you to change.
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bearing The Unbearable (Trine) by Dorian Petersen Potter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Just one kiss, Kelly Curiel
- I love you to the moon and back, Petai Jirakongpipat
- jewel in crown of hell, ademola oluwabusayo
- prostitution, ademola oluwabusayo
- A Young Girl Is A Source of Inspiration,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- nose dive, jerome moore
- a piece of apple browning and skin peeli.., jerome moore
- Wounded Roses Sing by I.H.Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- to woo, Zmz Gbzn
- Parting Wish By Vijay Vishal, Bijay Kant Dubey