Dorian Petersen Potter
Bearing The Unbearable (Trine)
Tonight you're in a nasty mood and I am so tired.
Your whole attitude right now is making me see red.
Why are you acting lately so very mean.
You're not behaving at all like a nice man.
I don't know know what made you change.
Your whole behaviour is really strange.
And like this I just despise you in my head.
I just wish I'd throw you right in a trash can.
Because time is running out for you to change.
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bearing The Unbearable (Trine) by Dorian Petersen Potter )
- Crime & War, Dean Meredith
- This world is messy, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Barriers Within, Namita Sawant
- Ma mate kahuchhi, gajanan mishra
- The New Watch, Terence Murphy
- My mother is telling me, gajanan mishra
- The Search, david kush
- Belissima, Patricia Spears Jones
- Ghosts, Patricia Spears Jones
- Let me proceed forward, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 November 1759 – 9 May 1805)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)