I want to be as free as the souls of those who left.
Be even for a second then through faith in God find love and happiness.
Through love brings conception, new birth is a blessing.
Let us find peace always; stop stressing, over the little things in life.
Be as in a better man, better person, closer to God, I'm talking saint.
I try to look for long term relationships; a woman that the women in my family would consider a catch or a beautiful lady with a mind to match.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be by Alex Kenneh )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Feet, Randy McClave
- We Are Scottish, Randy McClave
- AS SOON AS...., Robin Kirsch
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey