I want to be as free as the souls of those who left.
Be even for a second then through faith in God find love and happiness.
Through love brings conception, new birth is a blessing.
Let us find peace always; stop stressing, over the little things in life.
Be as in a better man, better person, closer to God, I'm talking saint.
I try to look for long term relationships; a woman that the women in my family would consider a catch or a beautiful lady with a mind to match.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be by Alex Kenneh )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Poem of the Day
- Love Note 17, Michael P. McParland
- Osho, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Many Third-Classers, Bijay Kant Dubey
- As A Man, I Hate The Fanatic The Most, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Bapu, In Your Memory, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Mirth of William, James Merchant
- -Untitled- (2), Morgan Siegel
- The Short Ballad of Egg Boy, James Merchant
- Logic in Life, Jayatissa Liyanage
- - Lady Andrea on the meadowland, Giorgio A. V.