Dorian Petersen Potter
Bad Hair Day (Free Style)
Oh no when I woke up this morning I wasn't feeling well and
Then when I looked in front of my mirror I got so stressed
What did I look but that my whole hair was just standing
On ends and that it was in a whole mess, and I was depressed.
Why did this had to happen to me
I haven't done anything wrong anyway
But just went to sleep for a few hours and
Now I am just having a very bad hair day.
Oh please someone just hurry and help me
A little bit, because i dont really know what to do
My hair is in such a bad shape that not even all
Those fancy gel and mousse can help and I am in a stew.
My hair is standing all on edge, and is all dried up and have frizz
And every strand of hair is out of place, and is all tangled up there today,
That not even my comb can run through in there and most of its teeth
Just broke off and now I am about to cry because I'm having a bad hair day!
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Just a silly, humorous poem :) lol...
Comments about this poem (Bad Hair Day (Free Style) by Dorian Petersen Potter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What You Thought I Thought You Thought, Dexsta Ray
- Cactus Flower, Midnights Voice
- Sacrifice, Nassy Fesharaki
- Keep your mind wide open, Petai Jirakongpipat
- THE MYTHS OF LIES, Satish Verma
- The Garage Sale Blues, Francie Lynch
- No Paper This Morning, Donal Mahoney
- Mister Chamberlain, Roy Blokker
- Brothers, Two..., Denis Martindale
- The One True God, Roy Blokker