Dorian Petersen Potter
Bad Hair Day (Free Style)
Oh no when I woke up this morning I wasn't feeling well and
Then when I looked in front of my mirror I got so stressed
What did I look but that my whole hair was just standing
On ends and that it was in a whole mess, and I was depressed.
Why did this had to happen to me
I haven't done anything wrong anyway
But just went to sleep for a few hours and
Now I am just having a very bad hair day.
Oh please someone just hurry and help me
A little bit, because i dont really know what to do
My hair is in such a bad shape that not even all
Those fancy gel and mousse can help and I am in a stew.
My hair is standing all on edge, and is all dried up and have frizz
And every strand of hair is out of place, and is all tangled up there today,
That not even my comb can run through in there and most of its teeth
Just broke off and now I am about to cry because I'm having a bad hair day!
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Just a silly, humorous poem :) lol...
Comments about this poem (Bad Hair Day (Free Style) by Dorian Petersen Potter )
- Beneath A Broad Smile, John Dadzie
- The prodigal brother, Mark Heathcote
- Happy birthday late Mum, Adewale Ajakanri
- Dark Room, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Then you go inside yourself., RIC S. BASTASA
- There's No Escaping Family, A.J. Kent
- the mother sparrow, RIC S. BASTASA
- fed up of hiding the sadness and anger, xenalee haynes
- The Milennium Park, Tony Adah
- don't you dare send me a postcard, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)