RIC S. BASTASA
back to the words....
the words have
become mute and
to express what they
have inside their letters
they now ask the
visuals to help them.
like words however
the visuals do not speak.
They just show.
a poem makes a sound.
exudes an aura
spreads a scent
foremost it makes
you dance even
if there is no audible
music from the
it makes you see
even it what it is
uttering is just the
it is then not the visual
or the word
it is what is not seen
and what is not uttered.
RIC S. BASTASA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (back to the words.... by RIC S. BASTASA )
Did you read them?
- Angel City, Alan Bruce Thompson
- The Cause Of Tsunamis, Alan Bruce Thompson
- Tunnel, Alan Bruce Thompson
- End Of The Day, Alan Bruce Thompson
- Travelling First Without Class, Alan Bruce Thompson
- The Disappearance Of Time, Alan Bruce Thompson
- Identity Theft Is A Problem, Mariyah Mckaufman
- My Burning Feet, Cindy Howard
- Hands of labor, Nassy Fesharaki
- 강남오피 >>(밤의전쟁) << BAMWAR3.COM, sarah wight1
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)