B: XXXXXXXXXVI: To B: On Mauritius
on the way to Kolkata,
travel back in time,
past remorse, pain, grief and crime,
to love and joy,
then take them back to France
without giving India a chance?
Back there, did you
take up with a femme exotique
to make 'Paris, Queen of the Tropics'
one of poetry's favorite topics?
douglas scotney's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
62: Moesta et errabunda
Comments about this poem (B: XXXXXXXXXVI: To B: On Mauritius by douglas scotney )
- The CPI(M) , The Aim & Motive of It (The.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rings I Have Worn, Susan Lacovara
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath