Autumn's song #2
Come and joing us in our welcome to
While, 'all creatures both great
and small' sing along.
'Spring and summer days have
both come and gone.'
This we know to be true, falls days are:
windier, rainier and cooler too.
Dear Heavenly Father we both
bless and thank you!
For you bless your children with both
wind and rain upon
the mountains and the plains.
The reason is very clear:
you control all of the four seasons
of the year. For spring and summer,
fall and winter too,
Dear Heavenly Father,
we owe it all to you!
Love in Christ Jesus!
Roxanne Lea Dubarry
aka Roxy54/ October Country
revised: September 18,2013
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Whereas in version one: I mentioned the heavenly chorus and omitted it in this version.
Comments about this poem (Autumn's song #2 by Roxanne Dubarry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Gentle Rain Falling, Kyle Schlicher
- A Buddha in the Heart of the Rock, Guillermo Veloso
- I Watched In Wonder, Kyle Schlicher
- Snowflake Falling, Kyle Schlicher
- Weep No More, My Willow Tree!, Maria Magdalena Biela
- ebola virus, ademola oluwabusayo
- The Mirror of your life... can you face .., Dimitri Jagodinski
- Honour-killing Is A Sin/ Just For Family.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love story, gajanan mishra
- My Prabhu! .....(Inspiration from KEE Th.., Geetha Jayakumar