Autumn's song #2
Come and joing us in our welcome to
While, 'all creatures both great
and small' sing along.
'Spring and summer days have
both come and gone.'
This we know to be true, falls days are:
windier, rainier and cooler too.
Dear Heavenly Father we both
bless and thank you!
For you bless your children with both
wind and rain upon
the mountains and the plains.
The reason is very clear:
you control all of the four seasons
of the year. For spring and summer,
fall and winter too,
Dear Heavenly Father,
we owe it all to you!
Love in Christ Jesus!
Roxanne Lea Dubarry
aka Roxy54/ October Country
revised: September 18,2013
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Whereas in version one: I mentioned the heavenly chorus and omitted it in this version.
Comments about this poem (Autumn's song #2 by Roxanne Dubarry )
- ये कैसा शहर है, Aftab Alam
- कुछ कह नहीं पाता, Aftab Alam
- Jadavpur University Campus A Heaven For .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friends and foes, gajanan mishra
- Out There, Fatima Nusairat
- Immortal world, gajanan mishra
- Soulful smile, ramesh rai
- Perfection, Donnie Wolff
- Defiled, gajanan mishra
- Be It Trivial And Mundane, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)