Autumn's song #2
Come and joing us in our welcome to
While, 'all creatures both great
and small' sing along.
'Spring and summer days have
both come and gone.'
This we know to be true, falls days are:
windier, rainier and cooler too.
Dear Heavenly Father we both
bless and thank you!
For you bless your children with both
wind and rain upon
the mountains and the plains.
The reason is very clear:
you control all of the four seasons
of the year. For spring and summer,
fall and winter too,
Dear Heavenly Father,
we owe it all to you!
Love in Christ Jesus!
Roxanne Lea Dubarry
aka Roxy54/ October Country
revised: September 18,2013
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Whereas in version one: I mentioned the heavenly chorus and omitted it in this version.
Comments about this poem (Autumn's song #2 by Roxanne Dubarry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Precipice, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Striped Goodness Of The Candy Cane C.., mary douglas
- Where my soul resides like a flightless .., Mark Heathcote
- The Poets Behold From Heaven Their Words.., mary douglas
- The New Life: Fourth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- LOVING, bill costley
- A Prayer For The Unsuspecting, mary douglas
- Another Shop On The Street With Mary Pop.., mary douglas
- Is All That Matters Then, Rohit Sapra
- Librarian, Nassy Fesharaki